Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $68 Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG), and cut the price target to $68.50 (from $70.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. PCG reported EPS of $0.94, coming in below consensus estimates of $1.09. Management affirmed 2016 guidance of $3.65-$3.85.
Analyst Anthony Crowdell commented, "PCG announced 3Q16 EPS of $0.94 vs our estimate of $1.15, consensus of $1.09, and last year's earnings of $0.84. The company affirmed 2016 guidance (earnings and equity) and issued 2017 guidance of $3.65-$3.85 and $400-$600 MM in equity needs, and rate base growth of 6.5%-7.0% through 2019. We reiterate our Buy on PCG and believe the stock is undervalued."
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $61.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!