Jefferies Cuts Price Target on OneMain Holdings (OMF) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on OneMain Holdings (NYSE: OMF), and cut the price target to $30.00 (from $40.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. OMF reported EPS of $0.90, versus the consensus of $1.06. Management provided updated core EPS guidance, reducing 2016 core EPS guidance from $4.20-$4.70 to $3.60-$3.70 and 2017 core EPS guidance from $5.60-$6.10 to $3.75-$4.00.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "OMF reported core EPS of $0.90, versus JEFe of $1.04 and consensus of $1.06. The company reduced 2017 core EPS guidance ~33% at the mid-point, which we believe is attributable to integration missteps which have negatively impacted origination volumes and are impacting credit metrics. While the results/ guidance were disappointing, we believe the earnings power of the combined entity remains attractive in the context of the valuation."
Shares of OneMain closed at $27.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!