Jefferies Cuts Price Target on On Deck Capital (ONDK) Following 3Q Miss
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on On Deck Capital (NYSE: ONDK), and cut the price target to $5.40 (from $6.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross revenue was up +15% Y/Y to $77.4MM vs. consensus estimates of $75.3MM and guidance of $73MM-$76MM. Operating net loss per share of ($0.18) was below Street’s ($0.17).
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "On Deck reported a mixed quarter with strong originations growth and record interest income offsetting a decline in gain on sale of loans. Mgmt reiterated full-year guidance but signs of macro headwinds and soft credit environment remain an ongoing concern. Lower gain-on-sale rates, higher funding costs going forward and higher loss provisions should continue to pressure net revenue in the near-term. We maintain our Hold."
Shares of On Deck Capital closed at $4.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!