Jefferies Cuts Price Target on On Deck Capital (ONDK) Following 3Q Miss
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on On Deck Capital (NYSE: ONDK), and cut the price target to $5.40 (from $6.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Gross revenue was up +15% Y/Y to $77.4MM vs. consensus estimates of $75.3MM and guidance of $73MM-$76MM. Operating net loss per share of ($0.18) was below Street’s ($0.17).
Analyst Brian Fitzgerald commented, "On Deck reported a mixed quarter with strong originations growth and record interest income offsetting a decline in gain on sale of loans. Mgmt reiterated full-year guidance but signs of macro headwinds and soft credit environment remain an ongoing concern. Lower gain-on-sale rates, higher funding costs going forward and higher loss provisions should continue to pressure net revenue in the near-term. We maintain our Hold."
Shares of On Deck Capital closed at $4.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $133 at Instinet (Nomura)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!