Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Following Investor Day
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI), and cut the price target to $35.00 (from $40.00), following the company's investor day.
Analyst Omotayo Okusanya commented, "We attended OHI's Investor Day where four of OHI's key operators discussed the current environment in the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) space. Overall, we believe that ongoing changes in reimbursement will continue to put pressure on rent coverage at OHI's tenants. We lower our PT to $35 (from $40) but reiterate our BUY given low risk of rent concessions/defaults."
Shares of Omega Healthcare Investors closed at $28.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!