Jefferies Cuts Price Target on NII Holdings (NIHD) to $1.50; Reiterates Underperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained an Underperform rating on NII Holdings (NASDAQ: NIHD), and cut the price target to $1.50 (from $2.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Mike McCormack commented, "Third quarter results showed better subscriber losses, largely driven by lower churn, though revenue was lower given F/X volatility. Nevertheless, a disciplined focus on cost cutting drove the second consecutive quarter of positive EBITDA. While we recognize signs of stabilization, we remain concerned given macro and competitive pressures, the path to sustainable free cash flow generation, and liquidity. We lower our price target to $1.50 from $2.00."
Shares of NII Holdings closed at $1.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!