Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Masco Corp. (MAS) to $39
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS), and cut the price target to $39.00 (from $42.00), following the company's in-line 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "The negative impact from a warranty reserves aside, MAS reported an in-line quarter with mid SD core sales growth in cabinets (ex-product rationalization) and plumbing. We believe the 9.5% sell off (S&P: -0.38%) is over done as fears around a weaker consumer were magnified by poor results from other building products manufacturers, and we believe MAS is showing good resilience despite some choppiness in the macro housing trends."
Shares of Masco closed at $30.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!