Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Masco Corp. (MAS) to $39
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS), and cut the price target to $39.00 (from $42.00), following the company's in-line 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "The negative impact from a warranty reserves aside, MAS reported an in-line quarter with mid SD core sales growth in cabinets (ex-product rationalization) and plumbing. We believe the 9.5% sell off (S&P: -0.38%) is over done as fears around a weaker consumer were magnified by poor results from other building products manufacturers, and we believe MAS is showing good resilience despite some choppiness in the macro housing trends."
Shares of Masco closed at $30.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!