Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Magellan Health (MGLN) to $76; Reiterates Buy
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Magellan Health Services (NASDAQ: MGLN), and cut the price target to $76.00 (from $86.00). Investors are confused by the 25% meltdown since the company released its 2Q results announced in late July. Investors are also concerned with the company's guidance for the 2H.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "We believe MGLN is significantly undervalued and see upside of 40%. The 25% slide since late July is largely unwarranted in our view. The biggest concern seems to be a steeper than usual 2H earnings ramp. Our bridge brings transparency to that and shows why we believe MGLN will achieve guidance. Additionally, our SOTP analysis suggests investors are getting the Healthcare business (~45% of earnings) for <$5/share."
Shares of Magellan Health Services closed at $53.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!