Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Magellan Health (MGLN) to $76; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Magellan Health Services (NASDAQ: MGLN), and cut the price target to $76.00 (from $86.00). Investors are confused by the 25% meltdown since the company released its 2Q results announced in late July. Investors are also concerned with the company's guidance for the 2H.
Analyst David Styblo commented, "We believe MGLN is significantly undervalued and see upside of 40%. The 25% slide since late July is largely unwarranted in our view. The biggest concern seems to be a steeper than usual 2H earnings ramp. Our bridge brings transparency to that and shows why we believe MGLN will achieve guidance. Additionally, our SOTP analysis suggests investors are getting the Healthcare business (~45% of earnings) for <$5/share."
Shares of Magellan Health Services closed at $53.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!