Jefferies Cuts Price Target on M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) Following Mixed 4Q
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on M/A-COM Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSI), and cut the price target to $49.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues of $153M were above consensus of $150M. However, EPS missed estimates by 2c due to fiscal year-end incentives associated with higher profits.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "MTSI's SepQ rev/GM beat consensus but EPS missed by 2c due to fiscal yearend incentives associated w/ higher profits. DecQ rev outlook is 130bps above consensus but EPS is 2c below due to lower GM and higher intXP. MTSI continues to have high visibility in A&D growth from MMICs, and we think its secular opportunities (100G, GaN, SPAR) remain intact. MTSI is our top small cap pick."
Shares of M/A-COM Technology Solutions closed at $41.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!