Jefferies Cuts Price Target on M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) Following Mixed 4Q
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on M/A-COM Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSI), and cut the price target to $49.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues of $153M were above consensus of $150M. However, EPS missed estimates by 2c due to fiscal year-end incentives associated with higher profits.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "MTSI's SepQ rev/GM beat consensus but EPS missed by 2c due to fiscal yearend incentives associated w/ higher profits. DecQ rev outlook is 130bps above consensus but EPS is 2c below due to lower GM and higher intXP. MTSI continues to have high visibility in A&D growth from MMICs, and we think its secular opportunities (100G, GaN, SPAR) remain intact. MTSI is our top small cap pick."
Shares of M/A-COM Technology Solutions closed at $41.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Stifel Raises Price Target on MSC Industrial (MSM) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!