Jefferies Cuts Price Target on M/A-Com Technology Solutions (MTSI) Following Mixed 4Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on M/A-COM Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: MTSI), and cut the price target to $49.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenues of $153M were above consensus of $150M. However, EPS missed estimates by 2c due to fiscal year-end incentives associated with higher profits.
Analyst Mark Lipacis commented, "MTSI's SepQ rev/GM beat consensus but EPS missed by 2c due to fiscal yearend incentives associated w/ higher profits. DecQ rev outlook is 130bps above consensus but EPS is 2c below due to lower GM and higher intXP. MTSI continues to have high visibility in A&D growth from MMICs, and we think its secular opportunities (100G, GaN, SPAR) remain intact. MTSI is our top small cap pick."
Shares of M/A-COM Technology Solutions closed at $41.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!