Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) to $69 Following 3Q
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW), and cut the price target to $69.00 (from $81.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $0.88 missed expectation of $0.96. FY17 adjusted EPS guidance was reduced to $3.92 from $4.01.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "Comp sales grew below the industry again as traffic slowed more than expected – DIY softened more than Pro. This led to a 330 bp comp gap with HD and a widening gap on a 2-year basis vs. LQ. Share loss prompted a refinement of promotions and a bounce in Oct. sales. Mgmt. comp guidance for FY17 implies a wide range of expectations for the Q4 comp (0 to +4.5%) against tough comparisons in LY. Relative underperformance keeps us Hold rated."
Shares of Lowe's closed at $67.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!