Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) to $69 Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW), and cut the price target to $69.00 (from $81.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. EPS of $0.88 missed expectation of $0.96. FY17 adjusted EPS guidance was reduced to $3.92 from $4.01.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "Comp sales grew below the industry again as traffic slowed more than expected – DIY softened more than Pro. This led to a 330 bp comp gap with HD and a widening gap on a 2-year basis vs. LQ. Share loss prompted a refinement of promotions and a bounce in Oct. sales. Mgmt. comp guidance for FY17 implies a wide range of expectations for the Q4 comp (0 to +4.5%) against tough comparisons in LY. Relative underperformance keeps us Hold rated."
Shares of Lowe's closed at $67.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!