Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to $58; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT), and cut the price target to $58.00 (from $63.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Management commentary suggests sequential growth is unlikely to meet the 1.5-2.0% standard investors have come to expect. Key to the quarter will be the level of growth, with expectations seemingly dropping to sub-1%.
Analyst Scott Goldman commented, "We update estimates ahead of earnings, tempering N. American enterprise expectations for the quarter and beyond. While we believe investor expectations have come down in recent weeks, visibility into the growth trajectory is limited. In our view, the risk of slowing growth is largely priced in, with modest downside risk into the print. However, we remain confident in LVLT's attractive FCF growth story with the potential for accretive M&A or buybacks."
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $46.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!