Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kadmon (KDMN) to $10 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. KDMN reported Q3 revenues of $5.7M compared to JEF estimates of 3.8M & EPS of ($4.23) vs. estimates of ($0.90). KDMN is expected to present on 13 patients treated with tesevatinib at IASCL, taking place from Dec 4-7th.
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "KDMN release 3Q16 financial data and provided a pipeline update. The company is on track to present data for tesevatinib in NSCLC with CNS involvement this Dec 2016 at IASCL, with add'l topline data in 1Q17. For KD025, the company expects to complete enrollment in psoriasis in 1H17, and expects data in IFP and cGVHD in mid-2017. Lastly, for KD034 KDMN guided to an aNDA submission in December for two trientine formulations."
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $5.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!