Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kadmon (KDMN) to $10 Following 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Kadmon Holdings (NYSE: KDMN), and cut the price target to $10.00 (from $12.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. KDMN reported Q3 revenues of $5.7M compared to JEF estimates of 3.8M & EPS of ($4.23) vs. estimates of ($0.90). KDMN is expected to present on 13 patients treated with tesevatinib at IASCL, taking place from Dec 4-7th.
Analyst Biren Amin commented, "KDMN release 3Q16 financial data and provided a pipeline update. The company is on track to present data for tesevatinib in NSCLC with CNS involvement this Dec 2016 at IASCL, with add'l topline data in 1Q17. For KD025, the company expects to complete enrollment in psoriasis in 1H17, and expects data in IFP and cGVHD in mid-2017. Lastly, for KD034 KDMN guided to an aNDA submission in December for two trientine formulations."
Shares of Kadmon Holdings closed at $5.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!