Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Immune Design (IMDZ) to $15 Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Immune Design (NASDAQ: IMDZ), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IMDZ provided an update indicating that the follow up for CMB305 is 7.4 mo and LV305 is 21.3 mo. Safety also continues to look favorable for both programs.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "Ongoing clinical studies remain on track for CMB305 and G100, and we expect updated safety, immunogenicity and potential efficacy data at ASCO 2017 to showcase their promise; interesting preclin programs, including ZVex-Multi for expressing multiple conserved tumor antigens and/or immunomodulators and ZVex Neo, reflect they are staying on the cusp of cutting-edge IO technology. Continue to believe IO platform is undervalued. Adjust tgt to $15 on model updates."
Shares of Immune Design closed at $6.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!