Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Immune Design (IMDZ) to $15 Following 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Immune Design (NASDAQ: IMDZ), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IMDZ provided an update indicating that the follow up for CMB305 is 7.4 mo and LV305 is 21.3 mo. Safety also continues to look favorable for both programs.
Analyst Brian Abrahams commented, "Ongoing clinical studies remain on track for CMB305 and G100, and we expect updated safety, immunogenicity and potential efficacy data at ASCO 2017 to showcase their promise; interesting preclin programs, including ZVex-Multi for expressing multiple conserved tumor antigens and/or immunomodulators and ZVex Neo, reflect they are staying on the cusp of cutting-edge IO technology. Continue to believe IO platform is undervalued. Adjust tgt to $15 on model updates."
Shares of Immune Design closed at $6.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!