Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Home Depot (HD) to $149 Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Home Depot (NYSE: HD), and cut the price target to $149.00 (from $158.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management indicated that it was on plan to deliver on the sales guidance for FY17. This implies a little over 3% for Q4 SSS, which is below the Street’s 4%.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "Instead of reacting positively to the upside in Q3 sales, the market is focused on the lack of an upward revision to sales for FY17. Implied is a Q4 SSS of ~3%, which is in line with our estimate but below the Street’s 4%. The market is also reacting to mgmt's comments around expense growth next year when it expects it to grow at about 50% of the rate of sales versus 32% this year (this yr. compared to higher expenses LY)."
Shares of Home Depot closed at $124.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!