Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $27
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and cut the price target to $27.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenue hit $12.5B, below consensus of $12.8B. The revenue shortfall was chiefly driven by Enterprise Group and Enterprise Services. EPS totaled $0.61, above Consensus of $0.60.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "Q4 EPS was in-line, the net result of lower than anticipated revenue offset by margin expansion and lower overhead costs. We continue to believe HPE shares offer a compelling valuation and will continue to rise as investors become more comfortable with HPE's revenue and free cash flow outlook."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!