Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Helen of Troy (HELE) to $105 Following 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE), and cut the price target to $105.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue came in just -10bps below consensus despite the beauty business declining at the worst rate in two years. EPS was reported at $1.31, ahead of the consensus estimates of $1.14, driven by GM expansion.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "Last night, HELE reported F2Q17 results. In-line revenue, +420bps GM improvement and a +15% adj. EPS beat ($1.31 vs. cons. $1.14) were positives, but reduced FY revenue guidance ex. Hydro Flask on potential high-teen beauty declines and continued nutrition struggles has us cautious in the near term. We are lowering revenue/EPS estimates and our PT, but maintain our Buy rating as key tenets of our thesis remain intact."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!