Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Helen of Troy (HELE) to $105 Following 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE), and cut the price target to $105.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue came in just -10bps below consensus despite the beauty business declining at the worst rate in two years. EPS was reported at $1.31, ahead of the consensus estimates of $1.14, driven by GM expansion.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "Last night, HELE reported F2Q17 results. In-line revenue, +420bps GM improvement and a +15% adj. EPS beat ($1.31 vs. cons. $1.14) were positives, but reduced FY revenue guidance ex. Hydro Flask on potential high-teen beauty declines and continued nutrition struggles has us cautious in the near term. We are lowering revenue/EPS estimates and our PT, but maintain our Buy rating as key tenets of our thesis remain intact."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!