Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Helen of Troy (HELE) to $105 Following 2Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE), and cut the price target to $105.00 (from $116.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Revenue came in just -10bps below consensus despite the beauty business declining at the worst rate in two years. EPS was reported at $1.31, ahead of the consensus estimates of $1.14, driven by GM expansion.
Analyst Trevor Young commented, "Last night, HELE reported F2Q17 results. In-line revenue, +420bps GM improvement and a +15% adj. EPS beat ($1.31 vs. cons. $1.14) were positives, but reduced FY revenue guidance ex. Hydro Flask on potential high-teen beauty declines and continued nutrition struggles has us cautious in the near term. We are lowering revenue/EPS estimates and our PT, but maintain our Buy rating as key tenets of our thesis remain intact."
Shares of Helen of Troy closed at $86.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!