Jefferies Cuts Price Target on HMS Holdings Corp. (HMSY) to $19 Following 3Q Report
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $23.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 3Q revenue increased $4M sequentially but missed estimates by $2.2M. Growth was ~14% YoY, compared to estimates of ~12.5% organically. Part of the shortfall related to delays in four implementations that pushed $2M of revenue into 4Q. Management's retained an 18-20% growth target.
Analyst David Windley commented, "HMSY's Commercial plan contract traction was less evident in 3Q revenue. Low taxes drove all the 3Q EPS upside plus a penny. Restoration of some RAC revenue offset by lower Commercial revenue keep our consolidated estimates fairly constant for '16 and '17. The threat to Medicaid Expansion is a new risk. We are lowering our PT to $19 on Medicaid uncertainty and slower Commercial growth."
Shares of HMS Holdings closed at $16.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!