Jefferies Cuts Price Target on HMS Holdings Corp. (HMSY) to $19 Following 3Q Report
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), and cut the price target to $19.00 (from $23.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 3Q revenue increased $4M sequentially but missed estimates by $2.2M. Growth was ~14% YoY, compared to estimates of ~12.5% organically. Part of the shortfall related to delays in four implementations that pushed $2M of revenue into 4Q. Management's retained an 18-20% growth target.
Analyst David Windley commented, "HMSY's Commercial plan contract traction was less evident in 3Q revenue. Low taxes drove all the 3Q EPS upside plus a penny. Restoration of some RAC revenue offset by lower Commercial revenue keep our consolidated estimates fairly constant for '16 and '17. The threat to Medicaid Expansion is a new risk. We are lowering our PT to $19 on Medicaid uncertainty and slower Commercial growth."
Shares of HMS Holdings closed at $16.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!