Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Globant (GLOB) to $39 Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), and cut the price target to $39.00 (from $40.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company lowered the F16 EPS guidance range, while raising the lower-end of its F16 revs guidance range. Jefferies updated F16, F17 and F18 revenues and adjusted EPS from $321.7M/ $1.18, $386.2M/$1.47, and $463.6M/$1.78, respectively, to $322M/$1.15, $386.5M/$1.44, $464M/$1.73.
Analyst Jason Kupferberg commented, "Following GLOB's F3Q16 print yesterday, we are updating our F16, F17 and F18 revs/EPS ests for the company. We are also lowering our PT for the company from $40 to $39, but maintain our Hold-rating."
Shares of Globant S.A. closed at $40.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!