Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Globant (GLOB) to $39 Following 3Q
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), and cut the price target to $39.00 (from $40.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company lowered the F16 EPS guidance range, while raising the lower-end of its F16 revs guidance range. Jefferies updated F16, F17 and F18 revenues and adjusted EPS from $321.7M/ $1.18, $386.2M/$1.47, and $463.6M/$1.78, respectively, to $322M/$1.15, $386.5M/$1.44, $464M/$1.73.
Analyst Jason Kupferberg commented, "Following GLOB's F3Q16 print yesterday, we are updating our F16, F17 and F18 revs/EPS ests for the company. We are also lowering our PT for the company from $40 to $39, but maintain our Hold-rating."
Shares of Globant S.A. closed at $40.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!