Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Gain Capital (GCAP); Reiterates Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Gain Capital Holdings (NYSE: GCAP), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Net revenues of $72.2M came in ahead of $69.0M estimates with retail revenue the primary driver.
Analyst Daniel Fannon commented, "3Q16 adjusted EPS of -$0.12 vs our -$0.21 estimate and consensus of -$0.19. YTD trends in retail activity and revenue capture remain choppy, but with a positive bias of late. Margins should grind back up and there remains approx. $5M of run rate synergies to be removed from the fixed expenses by year end. While volumes have come down, the mix of retail activity appears more balanced and profitable."
Shares of Gain Capital Holdings closed at $4.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!