Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Gain Capital (GCAP); Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Gain Capital Holdings (NYSE: GCAP), and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Net revenues of $72.2M came in ahead of $69.0M estimates with retail revenue the primary driver.
Analyst Daniel Fannon commented, "3Q16 adjusted EPS of -$0.12 vs our -$0.21 estimate and consensus of -$0.19. YTD trends in retail activity and revenue capture remain choppy, but with a positive bias of late. Margins should grind back up and there remains approx. $5M of run rate synergies to be removed from the fixed expenses by year end. While volumes have come down, the mix of retail activity appears more balanced and profitable."
Shares of Gain Capital Holdings closed at $4.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!