Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Fogo de Chao (FOGO) Following Solid 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. FOGO reported EPS of $0.16, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.15. SSS of +0.6% beat the consensus of -3.5%, driven by better than expected SSS for both Brazil and the US. FOGO continues to expect 5-6 new restaurants in '16 with up to 3 domestic openings and 1 intl jv in 4Q and 5 leases signed for '17.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "3Q EPS of $0.16 beat Jef/Cons. of $0.14/$0.15 on system SSS of +0.6% vs. Jef/ Cons. of -2.9%/-3.5% with Brazil boosted by the Olympics and seeing signs of stabilization and the US benefiting from traffic-driving initiatives. Still, -1.5% to -2.5% '16 SSS guide maintained given Hurricane Matthew and near-term caution in the US. Lowering PT to $15 fr. $18. Buy."
Shares of Fogo de Chao closed at $11.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!