Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Fogo de Chao (FOGO) Following Solid 3Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $18.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. FOGO reported EPS of $0.16, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.15. SSS of +0.6% beat the consensus of -3.5%, driven by better than expected SSS for both Brazil and the US. FOGO continues to expect 5-6 new restaurants in '16 with up to 3 domestic openings and 1 intl jv in 4Q and 5 leases signed for '17.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "3Q EPS of $0.16 beat Jef/Cons. of $0.14/$0.15 on system SSS of +0.6% vs. Jef/ Cons. of -2.9%/-3.5% with Brazil boosted by the Olympics and seeing signs of stabilization and the US benefiting from traffic-driving initiatives. Still, -1.5% to -2.5% '16 SSS guide maintained given Hurricane Matthew and near-term caution in the US. Lowering PT to $15 fr. $18. Buy."
Shares of Fogo de Chao closed at $11.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!