Jefferies Cuts Price Target on DaVita (DVA) to $70; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on DaVita (NYSE: DVA), and cut the price target to $70.00 (from $86.00), as Obamacare uncertainty creates risk.
Analyst Chris Cooper commented, "Regulatory concerns restrict valuation but core dialysis is robust (3 Qs of share gains). DVA stepped away from ACA premium assistance for 2k Medicaid patients (1.1% of its total), removing the majority of repeal risk, although the path for 3k ACA patients (otherwise uninsured) is less certain. Our bear case (-$230m EBIT; $500m 'steering' fine) offers 3% upside from current levels; we see strong asymmetric upside risk. DVA trades on 16.0x 2017 P/E for 12% CAGR."
Shares of DaVita closed at $60.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!