Jefferies Cuts Price Target on DaVita (DVA) to $70; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on DaVita (NYSE: DVA), and cut the price target to $70.00 (from $86.00), as Obamacare uncertainty creates risk.
Analyst Chris Cooper commented, "Regulatory concerns restrict valuation but core dialysis is robust (3 Qs of share gains). DVA stepped away from ACA premium assistance for 2k Medicaid patients (1.1% of its total), removing the majority of repeal risk, although the path for 3k ACA patients (otherwise uninsured) is less certain. Our bear case (-$230m EBIT; $500m 'steering' fine) offers 3% upside from current levels; we see strong asymmetric upside risk. DVA trades on 16.0x 2017 P/E for 12% CAGR."
Shares of DaVita closed at $60.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!