Jefferies Cuts Price Target on DaVita (DVA) to $70; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on DaVita (NYSE: DVA), and cut the price target to $70.00 (from $86.00), as Obamacare uncertainty creates risk.
Analyst Chris Cooper commented, "Regulatory concerns restrict valuation but core dialysis is robust (3 Qs of share gains). DVA stepped away from ACA premium assistance for 2k Medicaid patients (1.1% of its total), removing the majority of repeal risk, although the path for 3k ACA patients (otherwise uninsured) is less certain. Our bear case (-$230m EBIT; $500m 'steering' fine) offers 3% upside from current levels; we see strong asymmetric upside risk. DVA trades on 16.0x 2017 P/E for 12% CAGR."
Shares of DaVita closed at $60.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!