Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Cott Corp. (COT) to $14 Following 3Q Report
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Cott Corporation (NYSE: COT), and cut the price target to $14.00 (from $17.50), following the company's 3Q earnings report. COT reported revenues of $885M, compared to a +2% Street estimate. Organic sales growth was reported at -2.4%, compared to estimates of -4.2%.
Analyst Kevin Grundy commented, "We are edging up our FY17-18 EBITDA est. by 1-2% post COT's modestly better than expected 3Q results largely owed to less onerous declines than anticipated in the (still-challenged) legacy private label business. Cott is adeptly delivering, though the difficult retail environment (particularly the UK), integration risk from newly acquired businesses, and FX continue to place risk on the co.'s outlook, keeping us on the sidelines. Hold, PT to $14 based on SOTPs."
Shares of Cott Corporation closed at $12.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!