Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Following 4Q Results and Dividend Risk
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL), and cut the price target to $11.75 (from $14.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. quarter revenue hit $152.4 million, slightly below the consensus of $165.3 million. Management cited strong order flow for legacy Comtech product lines and TCS’ products within the Commercial segment. Management also declared a $0.30 dividend for the quarter and reiterated their expectation of $1.20 per share for FY 2017. However, Based on comments on the earnings call and the cash flow discussion for FY 2017, Jefferies believes that there is incremental risk to the dividend going forward.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Comtech reported mixed July quarter results. In light of current valuations versus the peer group, potential merger integration risk, trading liquidity, and some increasing potential for a dividend reduction, we still see the current risk/ reward as balanced."
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $11.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Dividends
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!