Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Following 4Q Results and Dividend Risk
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL), and cut the price target to $11.75 (from $14.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. quarter revenue hit $152.4 million, slightly below the consensus of $165.3 million. Management cited strong order flow for legacy Comtech product lines and TCS’ products within the Commercial segment. Management also declared a $0.30 dividend for the quarter and reiterated their expectation of $1.20 per share for FY 2017. However, Based on comments on the earnings call and the cash flow discussion for FY 2017, Jefferies believes that there is incremental risk to the dividend going forward.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Comtech reported mixed July quarter results. In light of current valuations versus the peer group, potential merger integration risk, trading liquidity, and some increasing potential for a dividend reduction, we still see the current risk/ reward as balanced."
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $11.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Dividends
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!