Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Following 4Q Results and Dividend Risk
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL), and cut the price target to $11.75 (from $14.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. quarter revenue hit $152.4 million, slightly below the consensus of $165.3 million. Management cited strong order flow for legacy Comtech product lines and TCS’ products within the Commercial segment. Management also declared a $0.30 dividend for the quarter and reiterated their expectation of $1.20 per share for FY 2017. However, Based on comments on the earnings call and the cash flow discussion for FY 2017, Jefferies believes that there is incremental risk to the dividend going forward.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Comtech reported mixed July quarter results. In light of current valuations versus the peer group, potential merger integration risk, trading liquidity, and some increasing potential for a dividend reduction, we still see the current risk/ reward as balanced."
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $11.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Dividends
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!