Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to $57; Reiterates hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY), and cut the price target to $57.00 (from $69.00). Jefferies believes that the market could see worse than expected data from CM-026 and CM-568 as well as better than expected data from AZN's MYSTIC study and Roche's Chemo-IO studies in 2017.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We see a difficult catalyst set for BMY with numerous competitor read outs in NSCLC as well as further downside to expectations for CM-026, CM-568 and CM-227. The market under-estimates AZN's MYSTIC study as well as Roche's Chemo-IO studies in our view. We model EPS up to 12% lower than consensus mid term. We strongly prefer risk-reward from Immuno-Oncology exposure through AZN (upgraded to Buy today) over BMY."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $55.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!