Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to $57; Reiterates hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY), and cut the price target to $57.00 (from $69.00). Jefferies believes that the market could see worse than expected data from CM-026 and CM-568 as well as better than expected data from AZN's MYSTIC study and Roche's Chemo-IO studies in 2017.
Analyst Jeffrey Holford commented, "We see a difficult catalyst set for BMY with numerous competitor read outs in NSCLC as well as further downside to expectations for CM-026, CM-568 and CM-227. The market under-estimates AZN's MYSTIC study as well as Roche's Chemo-IO studies in our view. We model EPS up to 12% lower than consensus mid term. We strongly prefer risk-reward from Immuno-Oncology exposure through AZN (upgraded to Buy today) over BMY."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $55.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!