Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $21; Reiterates Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $21.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Rest level margins were better than expected in 2Q and provided upside on lower food costs.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "Strong rest level margins led to another EPS upside surprise at BOJA, with yo-y gains of 17% at $0.27, above our/cons of $0.22. BOJA kept systemwide sss positive (barely at 0.2%) but clearly discounting/promo environment is not easy. '16 guide trimmed in some areas as 2H expected to be tough and labor investment being put in place to continue to differentiate brand. We like 8% unit growth and reasonable valuation and reiterate our Buy,, esp. on weakness."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Remains Sidelined on Kindred Healthcare (KND) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!