Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $21; Reiterates Buy
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $21.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Rest level margins were better than expected in 2Q and provided upside on lower food costs.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "Strong rest level margins led to another EPS upside surprise at BOJA, with yo-y gains of 17% at $0.27, above our/cons of $0.22. BOJA kept systemwide sss positive (barely at 0.2%) but clearly discounting/promo environment is not easy. '16 guide trimmed in some areas as 2H expected to be tough and labor investment being put in place to continue to differentiate brand. We like 8% unit growth and reasonable valuation and reiterate our Buy,, esp. on weakness."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!