Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $21; Reiterates Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $21.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Rest level margins were better than expected in 2Q and provided upside on lower food costs.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "Strong rest level margins led to another EPS upside surprise at BOJA, with yo-y gains of 17% at $0.27, above our/cons of $0.22. BOJA kept systemwide sss positive (barely at 0.2%) but clearly discounting/promo environment is not easy. '16 guide trimmed in some areas as 2H expected to be tough and labor investment being put in place to continue to differentiate brand. We like 8% unit growth and reasonable valuation and reiterate our Buy,, esp. on weakness."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!