Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bojangles' (BOJA) to $21; Reiterates Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Bojangles' (NASDAQ: BOJA), and cut the price target to $21.00 (from $22.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Rest level margins were better than expected in 2Q and provided upside on lower food costs.
Analyst Andy Barish commented, "Strong rest level margins led to another EPS upside surprise at BOJA, with yo-y gains of 17% at $0.27, above our/cons of $0.22. BOJA kept systemwide sss positive (barely at 0.2%) but clearly discounting/promo environment is not easy. '16 guide trimmed in some areas as 2H expected to be tough and labor investment being put in place to continue to differentiate brand. We like 8% unit growth and reasonable valuation and reiterate our Buy,, esp. on weakness."
Shares of Bojangles' closed at $18.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!