Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Bemis (BMS) to $46; Reiterates Hold
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Bemis (NYSE: BMS), and cut the price target to $46.00 (from $47.00), following the company's 3Q. The company saw volumes decelerate in 3Q and not the step up the way it had expected. While management seems confident demand will rebound in 4Q, with its current project pipeline and some volumes pushed from 3Q to 4Q.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "We appreciate the new sense of urgency under the current mgmt team, but execution and the commercialization of new projects have not progressed as well as expected. While mgmt remains confident in its ability to outpace the market with the new product rollouts, it's setting a high bar in a tough demand backdrop and will be needed to deliver better volumes next quarter. We believe shares are likely to be range bound in the near term."
Shares of Bemis closed at $48.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!