Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ball Corp. (BLL) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL), and cut the price target to $93.00 (from $94.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management's recent commentary suggests it's taking a more aggressive stance on leading the market on pricing, and is adopting a value over volume approach, particularly in NA and Europe.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "The integration of Rexam is progressing well, and we have been encouraged by mgmt's commentary on taking a more proactive stance in market leadership in pricing. While BLL remains a 2017/18 story, we have higher conviction in its ability to unlock synergies and drive WC savings."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!