Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ball Corp. (BLL) Following 3Q
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL), and cut the price target to $93.00 (from $94.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management's recent commentary suggests it's taking a more aggressive stance on leading the market on pricing, and is adopting a value over volume approach, particularly in NA and Europe.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "The integration of Rexam is progressing well, and we have been encouraged by mgmt's commentary on taking a more proactive stance in market leadership in pricing. While BLL remains a 2017/18 story, we have higher conviction in its ability to unlock synergies and drive WC savings."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!