Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ball Corp. (BLL) Following 3Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL), and cut the price target to $93.00 (from $94.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Management's recent commentary suggests it's taking a more aggressive stance on leading the market on pricing, and is adopting a value over volume approach, particularly in NA and Europe.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "The integration of Rexam is progressing well, and we have been encouraged by mgmt's commentary on taking a more proactive stance in market leadership in pricing. While BLL remains a 2017/18 story, we have higher conviction in its ability to unlock synergies and drive WC savings."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!