Jefferies Cuts Price Target Ahead of Stericycle's (SRCL) 3Q Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL), and cut the price target to $108.00 (from $112.50), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Management has done a good job the last couple months proactively communicating next year's headwinds and reigning-in expectations. One of the primary headwinds SRCL has pointed to next year is the expectation that the 2Q16 pricing pressure persists. Both Jefferies and the Street are estimating $1.17 EPS; guidance is $1.17-1.21.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "Visibility into 3Q is poor, but skies brighten after as we look ahead to: (1) achievable '17 targets, reducing the chance of a '16 repeat; (2) stabilizing macro headwinds and easier comps; (3) the Nov. 10 analyst day and debut of LT targets; and (4) the likely sale of the M&I business. Concerns around SQ pricing and volatility in non-core businesses are the biggest overhangs—we believe shares currently price in worst-care scenarios for both. Reports 10/27 AMC."
Shares of Stericycle closed at $74.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!