Jefferies Cuts Price Target Ahead of Stericycle's (SRCL) 3Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Stericycle (NASDAQ: SRCL), and cut the price target to $108.00 (from $112.50), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Management has done a good job the last couple months proactively communicating next year's headwinds and reigning-in expectations. One of the primary headwinds SRCL has pointed to next year is the expectation that the 2Q16 pricing pressure persists. Both Jefferies and the Street are estimating $1.17 EPS; guidance is $1.17-1.21.
Analyst Sean Dodge commented, "Visibility into 3Q is poor, but skies brighten after as we look ahead to: (1) achievable '17 targets, reducing the chance of a '16 repeat; (2) stabilizing macro headwinds and easier comps; (3) the Nov. 10 analyst day and debut of LT targets; and (4) the likely sale of the M&I business. Concerns around SQ pricing and volatility in non-core businesses are the biggest overhangs—we believe shares currently price in worst-care scenarios for both. Reports 10/27 AMC."
Shares of Stericycle closed at $74.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!