Jefferies Buy Thesis on TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Unchanged Following Short Seller Presentation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Matthew Andrews reiterated a Buy rating and $18 price target on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) following yesterday's short seller presentation.
Andrews commented, "Shares were down on 11/29/16 due to an investor's short thesis at a conference. Interestingly, thesis largely focuses on competitive dynamics and management criticism and ignored key NT risk for upcoming Ph. III REPLENISH results for TX-001HR. Nothing in the short thesis impacts our expectation for positive REPLENISH data (revenues probability-weighted at 65%) and LT sales potential for Yuvvexy in VVA and '001 in VMS. Buy thesis remains unchanged."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $5.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pressure Building to Remove Black Box from TherapeuticsMD's (TXMD) Yuvexxy - Goldman Sachs
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!