Jefferies Buy Thesis on TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Unchanged Following Short Seller Presentation
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Matthew Andrews reiterated a Buy rating and $18 price target on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) following yesterday's short seller presentation.
Andrews commented, "Shares were down on 11/29/16 due to an investor's short thesis at a conference. Interestingly, thesis largely focuses on competitive dynamics and management criticism and ignored key NT risk for upcoming Ph. III REPLENISH results for TX-001HR. Nothing in the short thesis impacts our expectation for positive REPLENISH data (revenues probability-weighted at 65%) and LT sales potential for Yuvvexy in VVA and '001 in VMS. Buy thesis remains unchanged."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $5.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD): Thoughts From Investor Dinner - Jefferies
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!