Jefferies Assumes Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $15.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrew commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $23 price target. While VNDA shares are +38% since the positive 8/25/16 Fanapt IP ruling, we see further LT upside to shares from 1) continuing improvement in U.S. Fanapt sales/scrips, 2) steady growth of Hetlioz in the U.S./EU-5, and 3) pipeline contributions from Hetlioz in Jet Lag Disorder (JLD) and tradipitant in gastroparesis starting in 2019/2021. 2017 is a key year for the pipeline with four Ph. II/III readouts."
Shares of Vanda Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!