Jefferies Assumes Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $15.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrew commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $23 price target. While VNDA shares are +38% since the positive 8/25/16 Fanapt IP ruling, we see further LT upside to shares from 1) continuing improvement in U.S. Fanapt sales/scrips, 2) steady growth of Hetlioz in the U.S./EU-5, and 3) pipeline contributions from Hetlioz in Jet Lag Disorder (JLD) and tradipitant in gastroparesis starting in 2019/2021. 2017 is a key year for the pipeline with four Ph. II/III readouts."
Shares of Vanda Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!