Jefferies Assumes Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) at Buy
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $15.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrew commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $23 price target. While VNDA shares are +38% since the positive 8/25/16 Fanapt IP ruling, we see further LT upside to shares from 1) continuing improvement in U.S. Fanapt sales/scrips, 2) steady growth of Hetlioz in the U.S./EU-5, and 3) pipeline contributions from Hetlioz in Jet Lag Disorder (JLD) and tradipitant in gastroparesis starting in 2019/2021. 2017 is a key year for the pipeline with four Ph. II/III readouts."
Shares of Vanda Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!