Jefferies Assumes Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $15.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrew commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $23 price target. While VNDA shares are +38% since the positive 8/25/16 Fanapt IP ruling, we see further LT upside to shares from 1) continuing improvement in U.S. Fanapt sales/scrips, 2) steady growth of Hetlioz in the U.S./EU-5, and 3) pipeline contributions from Hetlioz in Jet Lag Disorder (JLD) and tradipitant in gastroparesis starting in 2019/2021. 2017 is a key year for the pipeline with four Ph. II/III readouts."
Shares of Vanda Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!