Jefferies Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming with Buy and $18 PT. TXMD is focused on women's health and we believe its bioidentical hormone replacement therapies (TX-001HR and Yuvvexy) for moderate/severe menopausal symptoms due to VMS and VVA offer innovation and clinical differentiation from existing HRTs and have blockbuster sales potential with combined peak sales of $4.5B."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD Announces Investor Day on March 1
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!