Jefferies Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming with Buy and $18 PT. TXMD is focused on women's health and we believe its bioidentical hormone replacement therapies (TX-001HR and Yuvvexy) for moderate/severe menopausal symptoms due to VMS and VVA offer innovation and clinical differentiation from existing HRTs and have blockbuster sales potential with combined peak sales of $4.5B."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Replenish Trial Data a 'Clear Win' - Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Assumes Endo International plc (ENDP) at Perform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!