Jefferies Assumes TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming with Buy and $18 PT. TXMD is focused on women's health and we believe its bioidentical hormone replacement therapies (TX-001HR and Yuvvexy) for moderate/severe menopausal symptoms due to VMS and VVA offer innovation and clinical differentiation from existing HRTs and have blockbuster sales potential with combined peak sales of $4.5B."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Pivotal Phase 3 Replenish Trial in Postmenopausal Women with Moderate to Severe Vasomotor Symptoms (VMS) Treated with TX-001HR
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Spark Therapeutics (ONCE) SPK-9001 FIX Levels Still Best-in-Class But More Steroid Use - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!