Jefferies Assumes Infosys Technologies (INFY) at Buy
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Jefferies assumes coverage on Infosys Technologies (NYSE: INFY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00 (from $66.00).
Analyst Atul Goyal notes, "Infosys’ consulting focus approach is evident from the fact that it contributes to a third of its revenues with 44% of revenues from ADM and testing. The company also remains amongst the most leveraged to the US economy, deriving 60% of its revenues from the region with 25% from Europe. On its main business differentiator, he adds, "Infosys is recognized as one of the best delivery organizations, and it commands a 10-15% pricing premium over peers. Its exposure to consulting also makes it the most leveraged to a pickup in discretionary spending."
Commenting on key drivers for the stock price, the analyst highlights: "Infosys is at a stage where most financial metrics are at their worst. Growth has been volatile; margins have fallen 450bps (in the last 13 quarters) despite a currency tailwind. We believe that given the recent reset of expectations for next year, an improvement in either growth or margins would be perceived a positive. Turnaround hopes are hinged on Chairman Murthy."
Shares of Infosys Technologies closed at $52.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Daktronics (DAKT) Miss Mostly due to Outdoor Live Events Business; Needham & Company Cuts Price Target to $9.50
- Piper Jaffray Assumes VeriFone (PAY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!