Jefferies Assumes Infosys Technologies (INFY) at Buy
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Jefferies assumes coverage on Infosys Technologies (NYSE: INFY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00 (from $66.00).
Analyst Atul Goyal notes, "Infosys’ consulting focus approach is evident from the fact that it contributes to a third of its revenues with 44% of revenues from ADM and testing. The company also remains amongst the most leveraged to the US economy, deriving 60% of its revenues from the region with 25% from Europe. On its main business differentiator, he adds, "Infosys is recognized as one of the best delivery organizations, and it commands a 10-15% pricing premium over peers. Its exposure to consulting also makes it the most leveraged to a pickup in discretionary spending."
Commenting on key drivers for the stock price, the analyst highlights: "Infosys is at a stage where most financial metrics are at their worst. Growth has been volatile; margins have fallen 450bps (in the last 13 quarters) despite a currency tailwind. We believe that given the recent reset of expectations for next year, an improvement in either growth or margins would be perceived a positive. Turnaround hopes are hinged on Chairman Murthy."
Shares of Infosys Technologies closed at $52.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Starts iDreamSky (DSKY) at Overweight
- Jefferies Downgrades Finisar (FNSR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!