Jefferies Assumes Immunomedics (IMMU) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Immunomedics (NASDAQ: IMMU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50 (from $5.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $5.50 price target. IMMU-132 has generated promising results in Triple Negative breast cancer and we believe clin/reg/CMC progress in 2016 sets the stage for a deal in the coming months ahead of Ph. III start by late 2016/early 2017. Based on '132's TNBC profile and FDA precedent, we assign a 55% probability of Accelerated Approval (AA) based on Ph. II data in 2018."
Shares of Immunomedics closed at $2.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!