Jefferies Assumes Immunomedics (IMMU) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Immunomedics (NASDAQ: IMMU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50 (from $5.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $5.50 price target. IMMU-132 has generated promising results in Triple Negative breast cancer and we believe clin/reg/CMC progress in 2016 sets the stage for a deal in the coming months ahead of Ph. III start by late 2016/early 2017. Based on '132's TNBC profile and FDA precedent, we assign a 55% probability of Accelerated Approval (AA) based on Ph. II data in 2018."
Shares of Immunomedics closed at $2.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!