Jefferies Assumes Immunomedics (IMMU) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Immunomedics (NASDAQ: IMMU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.50 (from $5.00).
Analyst Matthew Andrews commented, "Assuming coverage with a Buy Rating and $5.50 price target. IMMU-132 has generated promising results in Triple Negative breast cancer and we believe clin/reg/CMC progress in 2016 sets the stage for a deal in the coming months ahead of Ph. III start by late 2016/early 2017. Based on '132's TNBC profile and FDA precedent, we assign a 55% probability of Accelerated Approval (AA) based on Ph. II data in 2018."
Shares of Immunomedics closed at $2.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!