Jefferies Assumes Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) at Buy
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "ATRA’s off-the-shelf CTL technology could offer differentiated advantages vs. other T-cell therapies. Promising clinical activity from the lead program EBVCTL in PTLD provides initial proof of concept for the technology platform and we see favorable risk/reward for the pivotal studies. Encouraging initial data from other programs could provide additional upside to the stock. Assuming coverage with a Buy rating and $23 PT."
Shares of Atara Biotherapeutics closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!