Jefferies Assumes Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) at Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "ATRA’s off-the-shelf CTL technology could offer differentiated advantages vs. other T-cell therapies. Promising clinical activity from the lead program EBVCTL in PTLD provides initial proof of concept for the technology platform and we see favorable risk/reward for the pivotal studies. Encouraging initial data from other programs could provide additional upside to the stock. Assuming coverage with a Buy rating and $23 PT."
Shares of Atara Biotherapeutics closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts SLM Corp. (SLM) at Buy
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!