Jefferies Assumes Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) at Buy
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies assumes coverage on Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00 (from $25.00).
Analyst Gena Wang commented, "ATRA’s off-the-shelf CTL technology could offer differentiated advantages vs. other T-cell therapies. Promising clinical activity from the lead program EBVCTL in PTLD provides initial proof of concept for the technology platform and we see favorable risk/reward for the pivotal studies. Encouraging initial data from other programs could provide additional upside to the stock. Assuming coverage with a Buy rating and $23 PT."
Shares of Atara Biotherapeutics closed at $14.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!