Jefferies Assumes, Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $95.00 (from $87.00) in assumed coverage.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are assuming coverage of WBA with a Buy and a $95PT (previously Hold/ $87PT). Our positive thesis is two-fold: we believe 1) the risk-reward on the RAD deal is skewed positively at current prices (7% down, >11% up) and 2) that investors are underappreciating WBA's fundamental positives (i.e., pharmacy market share gains, G&A reductions, strengthening FCF) that will drive accelerated EPS growth LT"
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $78.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!