Jefferies Assumes, Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Buy
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $95.00 (from $87.00) in assumed coverage.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are assuming coverage of WBA with a Buy and a $95PT (previously Hold/ $87PT). Our positive thesis is two-fold: we believe 1) the risk-reward on the RAD deal is skewed positively at current prices (7% down, >11% up) and 2) that investors are underappreciating WBA's fundamental positives (i.e., pharmacy market share gains, G&A reductions, strengthening FCF) that will drive accelerated EPS growth LT"
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $78.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!