Jefferies Assumes, Upgrades Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $95.00 (from $87.00) in assumed coverage.
Analyst Brian Tanquilut commented, "We are assuming coverage of WBA with a Buy and a $95PT (previously Hold/ $87PT). Our positive thesis is two-fold: we believe 1) the risk-reward on the RAD deal is skewed positively at current prices (7% down, >11% up) and 2) that investors are underappreciating WBA's fundamental positives (i.e., pharmacy market share gains, G&A reductions, strengthening FCF) that will drive accelerated EPS growth LT"
Shares of Walgreens Boosts Alliance closed at $78.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!